Expert Services For Your Convention in PittsburghMonroeville Convention and Events Center takes care of exhibitors with easy access, flexible move in policies, hands-on assistance, and package receiving services. Consider the services of the DoubleTree catering staff for food service at your booth.
For Receiving Your Package
- Shipments must be sent to: Show Name, Exhibiting Company, & Booth Number Monroeville Convention Center 209 Mall Boulevard Monroeville, PA 15146.
- Packages that arrive one business day prior to the first move-in day of the show will be held at no charge.
- Packages that arrive before this will be charged a daily rate listed on our freight service order form.
- Packaged that are shipped to the Doubletree Hotel and picked up by the Convention Center Staff are subject to a delivery fee.
- After the show vendors/exhibitors are welcome to leave their packages at the center to be shipped out. All vendors ARE RESPONSIBLE for scheduling a pick-up of outgoing packages from the Convention Center. As well as scheduling the pick-up vendors ARE RESPONSIBLE for printing and placing the packaging labels on all outgoing packages.
- Packages will be held for pick-up for one business day following the conclusion of the show at no charge. After one day the packages are subject to a daily storage fee also listed on our freight service order form.
Features for Exhibitors
- Exhibitor's Services Form
- Water Hook-Ups & Drainage
- Business Services
- Unloading Staff with Forklift
- Wi-Fi in Building (nominal fee)
- Loading Dock
- Package Receiving
- Dollies & Carts for Move-In / Tear-Down
- Booth Catering & Food Service
- On-Campus Lodging by DoubleTree
- Easy Access from PA Turnpike
- Located next to the Monroeville Mall